First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the “jazz stripe.” Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable-and instantly recognizable-hallmark of the Vans brand.
Adding a twist to the original sidestripe style, the Old Skool Patchwork features a mix of all-black leather and synthetic uppers constructed with a unique patchwork design. This legendary low top shoe also includes supportive padded collars, reinforced toe caps, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ iconic low top, sidestripe shoe
• Leather and synthetic uppers
• Patchwork construction with mixed textures
• Lace-up closure
• Reinforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles
Composition: SUEDE, SYNTHETIC