The Vans Era, originally called the Vans #95, was brought to life in 1976 and made popular by the legendary Z-Boys of Santa Monica. It was the first shoe to include our famous padded collar, and today, it remains a favorite for creative people worldwide.
Adding a twist to the original Era style, the Era Patchwork features a mix of all-black leather and synthetic uppers constructed with a unique patchwork design. This low top, lace-up silhouette also includes metal eyelets and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans’ legendary low top, lace-up shoe
• Leather and synthetic uppers
• Patchwork construction with mixed textures
• Lace-up closure
• Supportive padded collars
• Metal eyelets
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles
Composition: SUEDE, SYNTHETIC
There are no reviews yet.